About Burton Green    Bugle (Parish Magazine)     Bus Times
Latest Posts     Local History     Maps      Photos    Planning    Privacy     Residents' Association     Videos

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Jewellery Course

From Amanda Warner:

I'm running the next jewellery workshop at Burton Green Village Hall
on Tuesday 22nd October at 7pm in the Green Room.

I offer a choice of different designs that you can make, including
beaded earrings, bracelets and necklaces, Christmas earrings and
pandora style bracelets.

All the tools needed to create your jewellery will be provided and no
previous experience is required.

Further details about the workshop and the jewellery you can make are
available on my website www.CharacterCrafts.co.uk

Or you can contact me at sales@charactercrafts.co.uk or call 07790 652869

I also run regular workshops at Curiositea, a cafe at the University
of Warwick and at Hobbycraft at Central Six in Coventry, upcoming
dates are listed on my website.

Many thanks

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment