- Photos taken in Burton Green of events, family activities, scenes – anything relating to Burton Green?
- Newspaper cuttings of articles or photos about Burton Green?
- Documents about your house (sale particulars from the past; deeds; plans)?
- Written information about any aspect of life in the village?
- Anything else that might tell a story about how we live now or lived in the past?
We are holding a COPYING SUNDAY on April 21st between 2 and 4 p.m. when we will copy your treasures and store them electronically in our archive. We will treat your items with care and you can take everything away with you again on the same day – nothing will be kept. You will just need to sign to say you are happy for us to scan the items for use in history projects. If you can’t join us on the day but would like to offer items for copying, please contact Adrian on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02476 421439.
Please do help us to save these vital pieces of social history for the future!