Ahead of the forum the online vote is now live and will close on Monday 1st October 2018. There will be a further chance to contribute at the forum.
Priority options are:
- Inconsiderate parking in Burton Green to prevent/deal with vehicles causing obstructions on the highway, educate motorists and provide reassurance to the local community.
- Anti-social behaviour patrols at parks,recreational areas and open spaces in Kenilworth to prevent/deal with anti-social behaviour and to provide reassurance to members of the local community.
- School safety patrols at Thorns Infant School, Blackthorn Road, Kenilworth to promote pupil safety when going to/from school; including the prevention/detection of road related issues during school drop-off and collection times.
- School safety patrols at Kenilworth School, Leyes Lane, Kenilworth to promote student safety when going to/from school; including the prevention/detection of road related issues during school drop-off and collection times.
- Crime reduction patrols in Kenilworth town centre to prevent/deal with incidents of theft and anti-social behaviour, and to provide reassurance to businesses/members of the public.
You can vote (and see the results of the vote so far) here: